Thursday, July 11, 2013

Timbutt2oos Hybrid Fitted {Review}

Awhile back I was the VERY lucky winner of a Timbutt2oo's Hybrid Fitted diaper. I was VERY excited to win this diaper. Chris, just laughed at me.

I decided I would do a review and feature Timbutt2oo's on The Great Mum Adventure.



I won a Timbutt2oos Hybrid fitted and a matching key chain!! The outer fabric is a Rainbow knit with a yellow cotton velour inner. I has a three layer bamboo and cv topped soaker, bamboo doubler, and Sherpa "wet zone" round soaker.

This is one of my favorite fitted diapers.



 
First impressions:

The quality is amazing! I could tell a lot of love was put into the making of this diaper. It was so soft and squishy and I knew it was going to become a favorite of mine.

I decided I would try the diaper out during the day without a cover, and without any of the doubler's. It held up quite well - Graham went about 2 hours in it (cover less) before it soaked through.

I have to say, the fit is awesome. I don't have to use the FDR (Fold down rise) with Graham as he is quite long for his age. But I do have that option. Graham is still on the smallest waist setting, and has a lot of room to grow with this diaper.


The next test was nap time. I am SO scared of doing a fitted with no cover for nap time, but I decided I would give it a shot. I added just the single bamboo doubler that it came with and hoped that he was dry when we woke up. So fast forward 2.5 hours - we had some leakage, but not a whole lot. This diaper did hold up well, but I think I could get away with no cover if I added  the extra Sherpa doubler.

Over night with a cover (Thristies or Fleece) and this bad boy is bullet proof. It's actually one of my favorite nighttime diapers.

After a lot of washes my Timbutt2oos still looks brand new. It's still soft and squishy. It has held up very well in the wash.

I would love to add a few more of these bad boys to our stash. I think I will have to sell some others in order for Chris to be OK with that, but I don't mind! They are so versatile - it's a great addition to any stash.

Timbutt2oo's has a great selection of prints and solids - they rang from $20.00 - $36.00+ which is pretty standard for an awesome WAHM diaper.

Connect with Timbutt2oo's
 
Mary also makes Pocket diapers, covers as well as AI2! Here are some of her other creations!
 


Thank you for the great giveaway Timbutt2oo's and for introducing me to Hybrid Fitteds!

PhotobucketVote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Please note I won the above mentioned product in a giveaway. NO monetary compensation was exchanged for this review. I liked the product enough to write a review. All opinions are 100% my own and in no way were influenced by the company. My opinion my differ from others. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!