Saturday, June 8, 2013

Stressful...

WOW! I never knew that house hunting would be this damn stressful.

Dealing with the bank, work, crunching numbers - gosh, I feel like my head is going to explode. I have not slept well in the past week. I can't seem to turn my brain off.

Not to mention Graham is going through 'something'. I don't know if he's teething, or going through a growth spurt (he always seems to be going through one) but Monkey Moo is clingy, cranky and is nursing non stop. Jimbo is also sick and is cranky and SO... oh how do I put it nicely -  he's being a turd.

Anyways, we have found a Town Home that we fell in love with. We put in our offer a couple if nights ago and after some countering we agreed upon a price! Now everything is subject to a House Inspection, The Strata Minutes and financing.

We have our financing, and we have gone over the Strata Minutes - now it all comes down to the Home Inspection on Monday. I feel like everything was put on fast forward.

I never thought in my wildest dreams I would own my own home before I was 30 (I'll be 26 this July) This is one of the biggest steps Chris and I have taken together. Bigger than kids - and marriage.

We are so excited and nervous all at the same time. Fingers crossed that the Home Inspection goes well and there is no major 'house issues'.

More to come! Enjoy your weekend!


Much love
xoxo


PhotobucketVote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!