Thursday, June 27, 2013

James can sing

James is finishing up his last few days at preschool. He doesn't really understand that he won't be going throughout the Summer, but that's ok. He starts again in September and will be going three days a week rather than just two!

I wanted to share this - He asked if we could 'video' him singing his favorite song ' Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'

I think it's super cute (but I am totally bias)



I will also be doing an update on James in the next few days regarding his speech (and letter pronunciation), potty learning and how he feels about being a big brother! I cannot believe that he is almost 3.5 years old.

Times really does fly when you are having fun!

Much love
xoxo
PhotobucketVote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!