Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mother's Day Gifts from Zazzle {Review}

Looking for a Mother's Day gift for Mum? Maybe for Grandma?? Well look no further!

Introducing -  ZAZZLE!

About Zazzle:

Zazzle is the world's leading platform for quality custom products. Zazzle's proprietary technology enables individuals, professional artists, and major brands, including Disney and Hallmark, to create and offer billions of unique products for customers worldwide. Zazzle's rapidly expanding product base covers every topic imaginable and includes t-shirts, business cards, invitations, in addition to a variety of custom gifts. Upon creation, products are instantly and accurately visualized on the site and offered in the Zazzle marketplace. When ordered, each product is made on-demand, typically within 24 hours. Launched in 2005 and based in Redwood City, California, Zazzle's vision is to redefine commerce, powered by the world's imagination.


I was asked if I would like to review an item from Zazzle's Mother's Day selection (it's a very LARGE selection). I happily agreed and chose a new mug for myself. I love coffee, but I love tea even more so having a special mug for myself - is well...special.







I chose the "World's Okayest Mum" in classic white (325ml version), and I LOVE IT! It's quirky and cute. Plus, when I am having a bad morning, it makes me feel better.

It has been washed quite a few times in the few days that I have had it. I've been using it for everything! The print is still there, no sign of it wearing off or anything. It hasn't stained from my coffee and is still white! It's a great quality piece, that I am sure to use for a long time!

The mug handle is very comfortable in my hands and it's lighter than my other mugs (earthenware) which I like A LOT!

A great thing about Zazzle's mugs is you can personalize it. Yes, YOU can choose whatever you want to have printed on your mug. Sure, you can choose one that they have listed OR you can upload your own photo to be printed. You can also choose to have a different style of mug. Ex: Ringer style, two tone, travel mug etc.

I am so impressed with Zazzle. They have awesome customer service, fast shipping and have tons of gift ideas. Not just for Mother's Day but for any day!

I have a hard time finding gifts for certain people (Ahem - Chris....) so now I know where to look!

Be sure to check out Zazzle's Mother's Day gift section: http://www.zazzle.ca/mothers+day+gifts I know you can find something for Mum or Grandma, or even your Aunt! I know where I will be shopping for Father's Day!


Much love
xoxo

Photobucket
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Please note I was sent the above mentioned product free of charge to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed are strictly my own and may differ from others. NO MONETARY compensation was exchanged. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!