Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Mother's Day Present

On Thursday when I went to pick James up from Preschool, I received a handmade gift from him. He needed help picking it up as "It's heavy Mum. But I'm big and strong" - I chuckled and his teacher brought it over to me. I just about cried right then and there.

I looked at him and said "Did you make this for me bud?" He replied with a nod and a big cheesy grin.

The children made stepping stone for their Mums and got to embellish them. They also made cards with their hand prints.

James was so proud of his gift. I must say, this is my first gift from him that he has made for me. I have a bunch of his art work from Preschool on our fridge, but this is really really special to me.




Hope all you Mum's and Mum's to be have a wonderful Mother's Day.

Much love
xoxo
Photobucket

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!