Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - The Boys at Five Months

I had to chuckle when Chris told me that the neighbor children asked if James and Graham were twins. Ahh - kids can be so funny!

So that got me thinking - I wonder how much they look alike? I went hunting through James' older photos and found a picture I could recreate to a point with Graham. Once I took the photo and put them side by side - the similarities were uncanny!

Take a look!


Pretty darn good looking children eh??


PhotobucketVote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. Wow! James' hair is definitely different but so so very similar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Jimbo was born with a head of hair and never lost it. Graham lost his and it's a lot shorter or more fine than J's. Crazy how much they do look a like!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!