Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sponsor Highlight - Trillium Sales & Distribution

 
I stumbled upon Trillium kind of by accident, but I must say it was a good accident.
 
We specialize in working with small and medium sized businesses, assisting them to break the barriers necessary to take them to that 'next level'. Innovation and creativity is what we look for when partnering with manufacturers. Trust and loyalty work hand-in-hand as we move forward providing an extension to our manufacturers businesses to open untapped markets. 

Trillium is a Canadian Distribution company that offers a great selection of high end and unique products. Such as crib bedding, developmental toys and even wall paper!!

One item that really caught my eye was  Norbert the Nightmare Nibbler! He looks so cool and what a great idea for your little ones!

 

They also have WonderBumpers!! If you don't know what these are, keep your eyes peeled for my upcoming review! Best invention ever!!
WonderBumpers



They also have a wide selection of wall decals as well as wallpaper! I love these decals - Rush Hour Car!
 


 
I was SO happy to see that they even have the BuckleyLion and Bears etc! I've been looking for one of these for some time!!
 
 
Trillium not only offers great quality products but their customer service is AMAZING! I highly suggest checking them out - http://www.trilliumsales.com/
 
 
Also, check them out on Facebook and Twitter!
 



Photobucket

Please note that I was not paid to write this post - I was however given product to facilitate a review - please see here. All opinions are strictly my own and may differ from others. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!