Monday, December 31, 2012

A look back at 2012

WOW! Here we are - last day of 2012... what a year it has been! Lots of tears, laughter, excitement, joy and love. 2012 was an AMAZING year for me and my family! Looking back, I cannot believe how much James has grown - CRAZY!


We celebrated Jimbo's second birthday with all our friends and family. I can't seem to do a small party... I don't think this year will be any different!



We did our annual family photo session with Mrs. J - I loved the way these ones turned out. Chris said that for 2013 we should wait till it's sunny and warm out...well that's not going to happen! I've got a time booked for January 13th 2013!


February 17th 2012 - WE ARE PREGNANT! After our loss in 2011 we quickly became pregnant again. SUPER excited and nervous at the same time!




In June we found out we were going to be adding another little boy to our family. We would call him Graham Malcolm. We also decided that we would birth at home!
 
 
Jimbo and I spent as much time together as we could before Baby Graham came. It brings a tear to my eye - he has grown so much this past year.  
 


October 29th - GRAHAM IS HERE! After a short 4 hour labor my 'little' man made his appearance at home with our Midwives!

 



I'm sad to see 2012 go - but am excited to see what 2013 has in store for me!

Hope you all have a wonderful New Year and I will see you all in 2013!


Much love
xoxo

PhotobucketVote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!