Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wordless Wednesday...New shoes



Jimbo needed some new kicks - the ones he has now are getting small on him and I thought it would be nice to go out together and pick a pair. Of course when we got to the store they didn't have many choices in the size that he needs. BOO! BUT I did find these and LOVE THEM!

We tried on another pair and I asked which pair he liked more and these were the ones he picked. He's been walking around the house wearing them saying "Jimmy's shoes!" They look really comfortable - I kinda want a pair!

Happy Wednesday!
Much love
xoxo
Photobucket Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

1 comment:

  1. I think a slip on is a great pick! For energetic little boys, the last thing they need is a pair of hard-to-wear shoes. I’m sure Jimbo enjoyed the convenience, allowing him to just slide them away when he doesn’t need to use ‘em. But I think another pair would be great too. Not for whims or whatsoever, but this way, you can prevent his feet from being rubbed around the same parts. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!