Saturday, October 6, 2012

Welcoming Baby Graham Event!

I've been hard at work trying to put together a little blog event for Graham and for Mummies. I don't know how other's do it! My goodness, it's hard work!! Then again, asking is the hardest part and getting a YES is even more difficult.

The good thing is - I found some AMAZING sponsors! YAY!

I don't want to spill too many beans as I would like some to be a surprise - I don't know why, but I like surprises and I cannot wait to tell you all what I have planned!

I will say that Bamboobies will be featured and there WILL be a giveaway. I cannot wait to try these out. I've heard some great things about their breast pads.

There will be a couple of giveaways and a bunch of reviews. I really hope you enjoy them all!

Now we just need a certain someone to make his appearance so we can get this show on the road.

*It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. Hope all my Canadian readers have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!*

Gobble Gobble

Much love
xoxo
Photobucket Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!