Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weekend Travels - Just some pictures

I feel awful that I didn't take a lot of photos. James and I left my cousins wedding early as he was SO tired, yet hyped up on sugar. I will say my little man ROCKED it! He walked down the aisle and did his duties!








We made it there and back safely - no signs of baby Graham... thank god! I was very nervous. I even packed a hospital bag for him!

We got home and ordered a pizza, and are watching the Football games. Yes, a lazy Sunday after a weekend of travelling! Thankfully, this was our last trip till next year... no more for this mama to be!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

Much love
xoxo
 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like great times!! What a cute little man ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little guy is so cute! Love the picture of him blowing bubbles!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!