Friday, September 28, 2012

Itty Bitty Stash

I just wanted to share this photo with you all! Last night I got the urge to rewash all of Graham's tiny cloth diapers and put them away. They were sitting in the storage containers just waiting to be stuffed!

I'm still waiting for a custom fleece cover that I won from Bug On A Rug and a SUPER SUPER cute knitted diaper cover and Pumpkin hat from Lovelady Crafts & Creations.

Here is Baby Graham's cloth diaper stash!


Ok, so here is what it consists of:

10 infant/baby prefolds
4 size 1 Thirsties Cover (Aplix)
6 small gDiaper inserts
1 small gDiaper
2 Grovia Newborn AIO
2 Little Bee (Newborn) AIO
2 o/s Rumparooz
2 small Itti Bitti d'lish AIO
1 medium Itti Bitti d'lish AIO
2 small AMP AIO
2 size 1 Thristies Fab Fitted
11 size 1 AppleCheeks
1 pair of small/newborn longies from Mama Bird
2 medium fleece soakers from La Bum Ba
1 small Aristocrats Wool soaker

I'm hoping that will be a good amount to have - and to be able to wash every other day. Most of his stash was bought used, which saved us even MORE money. I am very happy with what I have accumulated. I love looking at it and cannot wait to cloth diaper him from birth!

Here is what I am waiting for: I think after I get these that's it for his stash.. I think!!




HOW FLIPPING CUTE IS THIS! I cannot wait! 


So that's it! I still have James' massive stash to use as well. Some of the GoGreen diapers may fit after a few weeks - as I know some of the little diapers I have won't fit for very long. I will be doing reviews on the different diapers as well, once Graham gets here. So keep an eye out!

I'm off to a baby shower today for a friend I have known for 20 years! We are due 2 weeks apart! I'll be sure to post photos!

Much love
xoxo
Photobucket Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like you're all ready! The personalized fleece bottoms are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Now, let's hope he really is a he and not a she!!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!