Wednesday, August 22, 2012

31 weeks with only only 9 to go.. I hope!

Yes, I HOPE we have at least 9 weeks left. James was born at 37 weeks, which was a surprise as I was told your first is always late. Well, not me!

If Graham decides to be like his big brother and come at 37 weeks that means there is only 6 short weeks left.... but I bet he's late. He's been a stubborn one right from the start!

Today marks 31 weeks - Friday marks 7 months pregnant for me (if you go by my guess date which is October 24th - 2 months to go!)

I'm feeling tired again. I swear I have restless leg syndrome and it's been a pain in the butt to fall asleep and stay asleep. I get up EVERY night between 2:15 am and 3:30 to pee.. yes every single night!!I woke up on Tuesday to both my legs cramping up - and made Jimbo cry. I felt terrible and it hurt like hell. I'm still feeling the after effects.

We've had some cooler weather which has been AWESOME! My feet are back to their regular size and are not all puffy and swollen. It's made it a lot easier to take James outside, although I feel like I SHOULD be doing more with him - I just don't have the energy I used to.

I work my last shift  tomorrow - an early Mat leave for me. I originally wanted to wait till mid September BUT I wanted to spend the last couple of months with James - undivided attention. Plus Chris said it's a good idea anyways to go off early as I am prone to high blood pressure. So I am really looking forward to that. My plan is once we get into September to go to the pool and Roaming Rascals more. The pool the alleviate my hip pain and for James to get ready for his third year swimming classes that start in January! This time it's un parented!! EEEK! And the boy loves playing with the other kids so Roaming Rascals is awesome for him to interact with others.

We will be celebrating Chris' Grandma's 95th birthday this weekend and we may even go to the fair, but it's all dependent on the weather. Secretly I hope it rains on Saturday - I can get some sewing done and maybe even take a trip to the fabric store!


31 weeks pregnant with Baby Graham. 





Much love
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!