Thursday, July 5, 2012

Weeks 23 & the start of 24

Woohoo. Viability!

I am very happy that I have hit 24 weeks. Sorry for my lack of a 23 week post. We were on holidays again and I just didn't have the time nor the energy to sit and type. Week 23 wasn't any different then the last few weeks. I can feel Graham moving around a lot more - he seems to be active in the morning and then at night - It may just be that I am not aware of his movement throughout the day cause I'm chasing after Jimmy. I don't think week 24 will be much different either. I am having trouble sleeping (insomnia) as well as terrible heartburn. I feel like I am dying at times it's so bad. Rolling over in bed feels like a challenge in itself and leg cramps have started. Woo. I feel bad for Chris cause sometimes I keep him up and my poor hubby has to get up at 4:15am every morning. I'll be sure to make him a nice big breakfast this weekend.

I'm on a fruit binge right now which is very odd for me. I really do not like fruit except in a smoothie of some sort - or pie hehe. I still want oranges and orange juice all the time but am limiting myself. I made a huge fruit salad yesterday and devoured it. It was SO good!

I decided to do the Glucose testing - I couldn't get it our of my head the what if question... SO I will be doing that sometime next week I believe.

Mama got a new pair of pants! Oh the exciting things I look forward too... All my yoga pants are getting snug around my belly so I actually went to a store and bought a pair of maternity ones. I will be going back to get another pair and the most exciting part is I get new bras! My nursing bras from James are getting tight and uncomfortable. I hate them anyways but I do need something!

This post is all over the place. Wow... scatter brain Leash!

Baby Belly with Graham at 24 weeks! I have gained another pound putting me at 162lbs to date. I think that's about 7lbs total. Which I am happy with. 

Much love
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!