Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

I've been MIA and I am sorry for that. But I've had a really good reason!


Yup! We are PREGNANT!

I am 11 weeks today and am SO ready for the morning sickness to be over! We went for our first ultrasound on Tuesday and we saw our little bub and a heartbeat! I was SO happy to see that.

So now you know why I've been absent. I'm sorry but I've had ZERO energy! So here's hoping that I get some energy back and I can get back to blogging!

Much love
xoxo

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and your fam! Very exciting news!

    Happy WW from Jordyn @ The Green House!

    http://www.thegreenhouseboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! we are very excited to add to our family.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!