Friday, March 16, 2012

EcoFreak Handmade Soap {Review}

In a current bundle that I bought from Bundles and Buzz there was a sample of soap from EcoFreak. I was VERY happy to see this as I have been wanting to phase out store bought soaps (Dove etc).



I started using it and I must say, I am very happy that I found it.

I have sensitive skin - and every time I shower, I break out in a funny red rash (more like red blotches). It doesn't matter how cool the water is, where I am showering - I just get a funny rash. I thought it was the type of soap I was using so I switched from my regular Dove to the sensitive one. No difference, so I just dealt with it.

While using EcoFreak's Handmade soap, I never had the red blotches after showering. YAY!! I just had smooth, soft and supple skin. It didn't feel filmy either. I'm a real stickler for having soap rinse clean. I even used it on J. It had oatmeal in it so it was a great exfoliater! It didn't dry my skin at all (Which is GREAT!) I have to say I was sad that I used it all. It probably lasted me close to 3 weeks for one bar of soap. Not to shabby...

The sample soap also came with a 25% off coupon for my next purchase and I put that to good use. I bought another 4 bars in various scents (Citrus Sage is the next one I am using - and it smells SO good) The ONLY downer for me is she is located in New Brunswick and I am in BC - so shipping is a killer. But totally worth it!

All in all EcoFreak makes a wonderful soap and I am glad I got the chance to try it out!




You can check out her website here: http://ecofreak.ca/ See what specials she has!

Much love
xoxo
Photobucket

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!