Friday, January 6, 2012

Out of nowhere!

Little J is turning two in two weeks! I can't believe how fast time has flown by! I feel like it was just yesterday that we celebrated his first birthday!

I haven't done an update of his words and what not, so here's what he knows (hehe)

Mom
Dad
Nana
Papa
Titi (Kitty)
Dog
Book
Hat
Shoes
Two
Moon
NO!
Yes
Eye
Pee/Poo
Momo (Elmo)
Hi/Bye
Baby
Car
Star
Go
Matt
Pizza (more like Piza)
Please (Ples)
Me - he says this one with authority!
Juice
Uh oh
Eww
Teeth

Words he can sign:
Cold
Hot
Milk
Sky
Carrot
Leaf
Red/Orange/Blue
Grass
Baby
Poo(This is so funny when he does it)

And he now knows where most of his body parts are: Head, ears, eyes, nose, mouth, chin, shoulders, elbows, tummy, belly button, knees, foot and toes! C told me that one night in the bath J pointed out and said letters from the alphabet. A B, D, E, I, M,O, &T.

I think he has made AWESOME progress. He is starting to form sentences and it's amazing to watch him learn.

So there's my little brag post. While some would say he is behind, I say he's learning at his own pace.

Much love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!