Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year - Welcoming 2012

Ahh, feels good to be back to my blog. I won't lie it was very difficult to stay away. I just needed to spend some time with my family and reflect on 2011.

WELCOME 2012! I have a feeling this is going to be a good year. Not saying that 2011 wasn't a good year, it was great but we did have some hard times and I'm looking forward to a fresh new year.

First off, C and I are TTC again. Everything went really well after the m/c. I feel a lot better, more at peace with what had happened and am ready to move on. With that being said, we both agree we are ready to start trying again. (Yippee!!)

We will be celebrating our second wedding anniversary tomorrow (January 2), as well as celebrating little J's second birthday! I'm really looking forward to writing those posts. Also for 2012, it's a big milestone birthday for me! I turn 25 this year. Wow... that slightly hard to say. I know I'm not old but still... I always looked at turning 25 as now you are an adult.. haha anyways, I get to look forward to that!

How was your New Years??

We went to a dinner party with our other 'couple' friends, to ring in the new year. We had a blast!!

We had a sit down dinner, which included: Roast, Ham and Chicken. Mashed taters, Veggies and salads! Seriously, SOOO good. We drank and had a wonderful time (C and I were lucky enough to have our parents watch J - we don't do this very often so it was nice to get out and spend some time with adults)

The clocked ticked down - 5..4..3..2..1 HAPPY NEW YEAR. I was very happy to see 2011 go and welcomed 2012 with a kiss and an "I love you"

We got home rather late, after walking for god knows how far (took us an hour to walk home) Once we got home, C went right bed as did I. And guess what... we got to sleep in! Ahh yes, 2012 is going to be a great year.






May 2012 be everything you dreamed of and more.

Much love
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!