Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Interacting with others

There are times when I feel really bad that J doesn't get to play with other children. Our group of friends are just starting to get married. So there are no other children for him to play with.
We just recently found out that at our Recreation Centre there is a program called "Roaming Rascals". C took him yesterday to see how he liked it and guess what.. he had a blast!! It's from 9:30 am to 11:30 am. They get to run around a huge gym that has toys galore!!

I'm always afraid that J will act out or another child will hurt him. Today when we took him a little boy was playing on one of the slides and as he was trying to get down - kicked J in the chin. My Mumma instincts kicked in. While I know it was an accident, I still didn't like it.

J has a lot of fun running around and playing with the kitchen that they have. I think it will be a good learning experience. He will have to learn how to share and play nice. By the time we get home he's ready for some food and a nap!



We are hoping to be able to take him at least 3 times a week. Plus he will also have his swimming
lessons.


Busy little boy, but I'm glad he's staying active.



I am also hoping to get into some sort of aquatic exercise class. My MIL is going to Tidal Toners. She says there are a lot of 'older' ladies but doesn't see why I couldn't do it. So I am hoping to start that soon!

Hope you are all enjoying your week!

Much love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!