Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tasty Thursday... Easy Zucchini Sticks

I just had to share this easy peasy recipe. I found this in a Kraft book at my Grandma's one day and just had to try it. All you need is a few ingredients and about 30 minutes... Tasty Tasty!




What you will need:

2 Small Zucchini's
1 Package of Extra Crispy Shake'n'Bake
Seasoning to taste
1 egg
Cooking spray

First, preheat your oven to 350' F. Wash your zucchini and cut into 1 inch lengths.



Beat the egg into a shallow bowl, and spread out Shake'n'Bake on plate with seasoning. Dip your zucchini pieces into the egg, then dredge in the Shake'n'Bake. Repeat with all zucchini sticks.




Place coated sticks in a single layer on a non stick baking sheet. (I only had my Brownie sheet available, but any baking sheet will do) Once, that is done, spray a light coating of cooking spray on the sticks.



Bake in the oven at 350'F for about 15 minutes. Or until the coating is crispy.



Serve warm with dipping sauce of your choice. I usually go with ranch.

Voila! Easy Zucchini sticks without all the oil!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!