Friday, November 18, 2011

22 months and a handful!

November 18; You are 22 months!

Holy cow!! 22 months... that means in 8 short weeks you will be two! TWO! I can't seem to wrap my head around it. J, you amaze me more and more everyday.

You have grown so much in the last month it's blows my mind. You know the letter D, you know what and where your dino is, what shoes are... it's kinda crazy. Ah, my little baby is no longer my little baby. Grandma always told me that they grow up so fast but I never imagined in a million years it would go by this fast.

Sweetheart, mummy loves you so much. Even when you do things you KNOW you shouldn't be doing. You test my patients, make me laugh, and make me cry. But I want you to know that no matter what, I love you so very much and nothing will ever change that!

J's words:

Mama/Dada
Nana
Papa
Matt
Momo
Elbow
Piza (pizza)
D (as in the letter D - and can point it out!)
NO
ples (Please)
Car
baybe
Me
B (as in the letter B and can point it out!)

You are such a wonderful little man, and you make life worth living.

I love you so much.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!