Friday, October 7, 2011

What's coming up!

So the last few weeks I have been hard at work contacting companies to see if they were at all interested in teaming up for a review. It's A LOT harder than I had first anticipated. But now that I am getting more 'established' I am getting more hits! Which is great!!

So what's coming up....

Boogie Wipes! Yay! I have heard some FANTASTIC reviews on their products. So I am looking forward to doing this review.. oh and I should mention.. there is a giveaway that goes along with it! So keep your eyes open!

I will be doing a review on the new LUXbutt cloth diapers as well. They are a new brand on the market (well not quite on the market yet) but they look fantastic and I am excited to try a new brand. I also recently won a new diaper from Bumblebaby diapers!! Super excited to try a Canadian WAHM diaper! So I will be doing a review on it just because. Also Glow bug diapers and I have teamed up for a review AND a giveaway!! So again KEEP YOUR EYES peeled!

For all my coffee/tea lovers, I am beyond excited to get to review a Coffee Cozy from Kroshaycafe etsy shop!

So there you have it. A line up of review and giveaway. I must say I am so thankful for all of this. A BIG BIG BIG thank you to my sponsors!!Without you my blog would be me rambling about..well I'm not to sure!

Much love

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!