Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Saturday wake up call

Ah Saturday's... I loved being able to sleep in till god knows what time..but that doesn't happen anymore. EVER!

J is up like clock work everyday at 8:00. Regardless of the time he goes to bed, he's up at 8. This morning was different. I realized the baby monitor wasn't on in his room (Yes, I still sleep with it by my bed) but at about 6:00 I woke up abruptly to the sound of J.

You know in the early months you wake at the sound of them sighing..well this morning I woke up to him laughing hysterically. It was so funny that I started to laugh. It only lasted a few minutes and then...silence. He fell asleep again. I went back to bed till 8:15 and at 8:20 J was awake.

Yay! I got to sleep in for 15 WHOLE minutes!! I went in to get him and there he was, with a big smile on his face, jumping up and down. He stretched his arms out to me and said "Mama..momo!!" I just smiled, gave him a kiss and said "Good morning to you too J" The boy loves Elmo..

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Here in Canada it's Thanksgiving weekend. I'll have photos of our family dinner.... J should be happy. He loves turkey~

Much love

 

1 comment:

  1. how sweet!! Braden is like clock work too. No matter what time he's down he's up at 7:30. Last 2 mornings he's slept in until 7:45 & 7:50 - it's such a nice treat! He's obsessed with Thomas, Bob (the Builder), and Curious George...and often wakes up wanting said characters!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!