Thursday, September 29, 2011

Waiting...

I try my best to be patient, but there are times when I despise waiting... Like for example, I hate waiting in long line ups... Nothing infuriates me more than standing a a line for more then 10 minutes...

I also hate this two week waiting period to test! hehe I'm not stressing about it, but i am counting down the days!

Anyways that's my small rant for today. I have to work tonight, but I am so happy that I have the WHOLE weekend off. C and I are going out to celebrate his birthday on Saturday. We will be staying at my MIL house.

My parents are moving tomorrow... so rather than being 5 minutes away they will now be 3.5 hours away. I'm a little emotional about it as I have never lived more than 10 minutes away from them. I guess the one good thing is we get to go on road trips to visit them. But it will be very weird to drive past my old house and know they don't live there anymore.

OH and the doctor we met yesterday is PERFECT! I really like him. Phew one thing we can cross off our list!!

Anyways, I'll leave it like that...

Much love

6 comments:

  1. new follower from soleil selene.

    http://love-interrupted.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you are cloth diapering!!!! We are gonna cd too! I'm looking forward to getting to know you on your blog. Following you from Soleil Selene.
    xo
    Andee

    ReplyDelete
  3. A GP. That's all. Not baby dotor's for me.. I want me a midwive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL- you knew exactly what I was thinking. Thought you changed your mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, you are the winner of the Versatile Blogger Award!
    http://preschoolteacher81.blogspot.com/2011/09/loving-life-aka-for-love-of-cupcakes.html

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!