Thursday, September 22, 2011

One of those days

You ever have a day where you just feel so sad.. but there is no reason for it?? Well for me, today is one of those days. I just want to cry and I cannot explain why.

I've put on a happy face for J, but when he was down for his nap, I literally sat on the couch, listening to some piano music (mushy, sad stuff) and cried... I battled depression when I was a teenager, but haven't felt like this in a long time. The last time I felt this sad was then my dad passed away, and even then. I hide my sadness.

Here's hoping for a brighter, happier tomorrow


Much love

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your ok! I was diagnosed with depression and medicated as a teen as well. Managed to get off the meds when I was pregnant. Havent looked back. Ya we all have crappy days and want to cry for no reason but I think that's just normal. I think doctors are too quick to say it's depression when it's just normal teenage angst. Do you take medication. After getting off it I never felt more stable and happy. Just a thought if you are on any. It takes some time to wean off but so worth it!
    **hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sach. No I haven't been on any meds for a long time. I just have my days! xo

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!