Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Christmas shopping??

Yesterday I started my Christmas shopping for J. Last year I got all my gifts online... I found it a lot easier to do that then to go out into the crowded malls. Ugh! I got most of his gifts from Babysteals and Kidsteals, and this year I plan on doing the same thing, with the exception of the few toys I will be getting him. I can get those at work!

So yesterday I bought him 4 pairs of Babylegs socks (Size 2T - 4T) from Funky Tricycle. I paid about 12.00 and that includes my shipping. I will put these in his stocking. I always got socks and undies in my stocking so I'm keeping with tradition, as C got the same thing!

I then got really excited when I saw that Signing Time was featured on Kidsteals again. Last year my mom bought J Volumes 4, 5 and 6. J cannot get enough of Signing Time. He LOVES it. So when I saw that Kidsteals had volumes 7, 8 and 9 I called my mom and asked if she wanted to get him those for Christmas. She agreed as she has seen how much J loves his DVD's

I plan on keeping my eyes open for great sales and giveaways. I love to win stuff, and the toy J got last year was won from a blog. We didn't go overboard as his birthday is shortly after Christmas, so we try to divide it up.

I will be posting great sales and what not in the coming months. I cannot wait for the cooler months. I love them more than summer!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!