Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The ABC's of me!

This fun little survey has been floating around the blogosphere and I thought I'd hop on the train.  Here is the A to Z of me ;)

A.  Age: 24

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore that you hate: folding laundry

D. Dogs: No doggies

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee & Blogs

F. Favorite color: brown

G. Gold or Silver: silver or white gold

H. Height: 5’9"

I. Instruments you play: When I was young I played the clarinet

J. Job title: Mum, wife and sales associate!

K. Kids: James, 20 months

L. Live: Delta, British Columbia

M. Mother’s name: Carol

N. Nicknames: Leasha, Leashy, Leash

O. Overnight hospital stays: Birth of James

P. Pet peeves: clipping your nails in public or in my living room!

Q. Quote from a movie: Oh which one to choose. I live for movie quotes " Forrest Gump: I'm sorry I had to fight in the middle of your Black Panther party.

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: Sister's Sammi and Montana

U. Underwear: Cute comfy cotton panties for me!

V. Vegetable you hate: corn off the cob.. yuck!

W. What makes you run late: Hubs!

X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth,  abdomen,  and wrist

Y. Yummy food that you make:  Borscht and perogies!

Z. Zoo animal: Hippo.. LOVE THEM!

9 comments:

  1. My hubs makes me run late too. Hate it!!! :O)

    Found you through Leilani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute post! i love lists like this. i found your blog through soleil selene and i'm following along now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i found your blog thru soleil selene and now follow! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Found you through Soleil Selene :) I'm soooooo happy because I'm your 100th follower! So exciting :)

    Hope to see you around my place :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi found you from Soleil Selene. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from soleil selene! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL at the Forrest Gump quote! I had a hard time picking a movie quote too!

    New follower from the Soleil Selene Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! We have quite a few similarities! Maybe we should be BFFs. Just sayin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Melynda.. maybe we should be!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!