Thursday, August 18, 2011

Yet another new look!!!

TA DA!

So what do you all think? While I loved my old blog style, I thought it needed something more. Stacy from Vampire Craftin, offered me a blog makeover a while back, and I loved what she created. But I'm the type of person who likes change. C and I have never lived in a home (together, that we rented) for more than a year. Silly I know. But I get tired of the same surroundings therefore, we move!

Same goes with my job (something I'm not totally proud of) but I get tired of doing the same old thing, day in and day out!

So with that being said, I thought it was a good time to have another blog makeover. Stacy did such a great job on the last one, so I contacted her YESTERDAY to see if she would be willing to team up again. And she agreed!

I was looking for something that jumped out at you a bit more, colourful, yet something that suited me and my taste. She sent me a proof and just like the last time, I LOVED the very first one I saw. We tweaked it a bit, then voila! My new blog was born.

I can't get enough of it. I keep coming back and just looking at it.

If you would like a bloggy makeover or if you have an Etsy shop that needs a re vamp - contact Stacy at Vampire Craftin : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vampire-Craftin/168806933169687




Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!