Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Trying for Number Two....

A while back I wrote a post about how I had some BAD baby fever. Well, I still have BAD baby fever, but there is a positive note to go along with that. C and I are trying for baby number 2!!

C was not on board at all. He told me that we needed to accomplish a few things before we even consider trying for another baby. He wanted to buy a house, finish up school and wanted to be more 'established'. I was very upset but knew that I couldn't push this on him. We BOTH need to want it. Not just one.

We started talking about it again, and this time he said he wanted to wait to finished his 3rd year, and yada yada... (the yada yada isn't meant to be rude, I just don't remember at this very moment what he said hehe) I told him that they weren't very good reasons for not wanting to try. I explained my opinions - He WILL get his ticket, we WILL buy our little home, and we ARE BOTH ready for baby number.

He still wasn't fully convinced and that we needed to let nature take it's course. I then replied with "OK well we can do that, but I am going to NEED your HELP!". He never replied so I left it at that.

Now I'm not one to keep my mouth shut for very long, so every time a commercial came on that had to do with babies or ANYTHING baby I brought it up again. Always making sure I wasn't over stepping the boundary. I didn't want to PUSH him into making a decision.

There were a few nights when the *bow chicka bow wow* went on, and we were not careful, but it was never close to my ovulation time. Once right after AF left, and then again a few days later. I never really thought anything of it.

BUT then yesterday, C said to me, "Ok, you are right. I will get my ticket, we will buy our house and we WILL have two babies. So, yes. I am ready to start trying.

*JAW DROP TO FLOOR*

He said this to me as I was getting ready to leave for my girls night out. In the back of my head I was thinking.. how am I going to tell my friend that I am unable to come out cause I needed to make a baby. I am right at the peak of ovulation right now.. so there's no time like the present right??

Just then my friend showed up. UGH!! He gave me a little smile and told me to have a good time. I told him NOT TO FALL ASLEEP!

I couldn't wait to get home. It was kinda late for us (11:30 lol) but he held true to his word and was not sleeping. ...... well you can guess what came after that ......

So now it's a waiting game. I'm going to say that I won't get preggers from this 'encounter'... so better luck next month?. The only reason why I say that it when I calculate it out, yesterday was my MOST fertile day.. and I'm not to sure how it all works. When we got preggers with J it was not planned so...

So that's that in a nut shell. Sorry if it was too much information but I'm just really excited!

Speaking of Nut Shells..keep an eye out for my next review. Eco Nuts!

Much love
xoxo
 

4 comments:

  1. Exciting times! We're gonig to start trying for #2 early in the new year! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on his agreeing to try. Fun times ahead! Thanks for following Mommy Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe thank you ladies! thanks for following as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo go girl! I love it *bow chica wow wow*- so funny!
    I am a new follower from Sat. blog hop! Congrats on guest hosting!
    :)
    Come by and say hi
    Ali
    www.alianswers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!