Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I scream you scream.. and NOT for ice cream!

My mom always tells me that when I was J's age I would scream at the top of my lungs just for the hell of it. Well, like mother like son. J's new 'thing' is screaming at the top of his lungs for no reason what so ever.

At first I found it quite funny but now, it's slightly annoying. The high pitch scream can be heard for like a mile I swear! We can be in the shopping centre and out of no where "AHHHHHHH!!" then he laughs.. I always say "Quiet J. Inside voice please" He does quiet down BUT then he starts quiet and gets progressively louder. Sometimes I can't help but laugh with him. First thing in the morning he's yelling from his crib. Bouncing up and down screaming. I LOVE it when other parents look at me and they don't say a word but you know they are thinking "Will  you shut your kid up" at that point I let him do it. Sorry if you don't agree with that, but for the most part I have a little boy who is SO well behaved and very rarely acts up in public.

I thought I would also do a small update on our progression of learning words.

J's list of words he can say:

Mama
Dada
Nana
Papa
Bubble
Bye Bye
Hi
Momo (Elmo)
UPDATE!! J can say CAR now too!! Oh what a big boy I have!

He can also sign baby.. hehe He knows where his nose is. As well as his belly, ears, eyes,mouth, head and toes. We are working on elbow, knees and shoulders.

He will be 19 months old this week. I cannot believe that at all. Ahh!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!