Thursday, August 25, 2011

Family Outing - The Pacific National Exhibition


Last weekend we took J to the PNE. I haven't been there since I was a younger girl (ok maybe a teenager, but still) It was a super gorgeous day, and HOT!! We took J to see all the farm animals and he just LOVED it. Here are some pictures from our family day out. (note: there were a lot of photos taken, I just picked a few)


J and C looking at the bunnies
BIG BIG BIG Bunny
J walked past say "baa baa"
Mumma pig nursing!
SO cute
These Oxen are HUGE! This picture does not so them justice!!
Sand Sculptures. This is our fav!

We ate BBQ for lunch, drank our weight in Lemonade and gobbled down the mini doughnuts! We had such a blast! We took a tour of the PNE prize home (Oh my LORD!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it so much.) After about 5 hours there it was time to go. J was getting restless in the stroller and it was super crowded! Like REALLY crowded!

We can't wait to take him back next year. He will be old enough to go on rides!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature! Following you over from So Followed Saturday! Hope you have a chance to stop by!
    Cindy
    http://cute-ecakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you stated in a much more direct way what I was trying to communicate, thanks, I will recommend your site to my friends.

    My site:
    rachat de credits rachatdecredit.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you via the So Followed Saturday Blog Hop!

    Looks like you had a great time!

    Carrie at Network Marketing Mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh, I love the mama piggy! I found you on the So Followed Saturday hop. I'm following you now. You can find me at TheMamaZone.com. Congrats on being featured!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!