Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Bumble Collection - A Diaper Bag Review

I am very excited to write up this review! This is going to be all about the Rebecca bag in Lucky Clover by The Bumble Collection. Back in May I won their contest. I was super excited as I have been trying so darn hard to win and have always come up empty handed...but not this time! 

I got to choose the prize, and in the end I chose the Rebecca in Lucky Clover! 


Isn't she pretty?? LOVE the color combo. It's so me.

This bag can hold a lot! I am a huge over packer and it fits what we need. It has some great features as well. In outside has, what I call my "mommy pocket" A quick and easy pocket to store your key's, cell phone and wallet. It closes with two magnets.


It's a generous size and I can fit everything mentioned above and then some. Below is a close up of the magnets.





Good size!

I should also mention that there is a back zippered part, that I forgot to take a picture of. I will get that and post it after. Again it's about the same size as the front except this one has a zippered closure.

The inside of this bag as a ton of storage places.



It features two elasticised pockets, great for sippy's or anything that you will need handy. I usually keep some bum cream in one side and an extra shirt in the other. It also has two other open pockets that I keep the change pad in and my e-reader in the other. There is also a zippered pocket that I keep my important stuff in. J's medical records, mommy's 'stuff', Kleenex, boogie wipes etc.


What I can fit in it with room to spare: My walllet, the change pad, my mini Planet Wise wet bag, a small Planet Wise wet bag with Bummas cloth wipes, my e-reader, a small medical kit, a small Envirosax. My Klean Kanteen, J's sippy cup, a small snack bag (Slings Sisters) My Bumble Multi Use case stuffed with all kinda of goodies and three cloth diapers.


All packed up with room to spare.


I usually put our water bottles in the side pockets, which again have the magnetic closures. I love that feature of this diaper. It makes for a more clean look.





Over all I LOVE this diaper bag. It's large enough for all our needs. It is very comfortable to wear and a BIG BIG plus is that it is machine washable. Yes you read that right.. Machine washable!

I have a feeling that this bag will get me through J's cloth diapering years as well as baby number.. when ever that happens.

Much love!



Please note that I was in no way compensated for this review. I won this bag from a Facebook contest and all opinions are solely my own. My opinion may differ from others. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!