Thursday, June 9, 2011

I've caught it!

So I'll finally admit it... I have a very bad case of Baby Fever! It seems like everywhere I turn, I see a pregnant lady, or a friend of mine is announcing she is expecting.. and I'm like "damn... I want to be pregnant again..." but then I stop and think about that..hmm... what would life be like with two little D's running around.. scratch that... how about little J running around and Mum trying to juggle a newborn and J... WOW! But I can't help it. I love little J so much that I WANT to give him a sibling to play with. And I want to do it now! Haha

C said we should wait.. wait till we buy a house, and he is done school and has his Plumber's ticket. Fair enough, then we would be more or less financially stable (but are you ever 'stable??")

I'll be honest and say that before the surprise pregnancy of J, I wasn't too keen on having children.. not at that age anyways. But after it happened, I realized that being a mother is the BEST thing in the whole wide world! And now I want to do it all over again.

I have two younger sisters, so I know what it's like to have siblings. C on the other hand is an only child, and his parent's friends never had children, so he was the only one. He said it got lonely at times, and he doesn't want that for J. After J was born we decided that we wanted just one more. Two is a good even number lol. When we go out, it's a 1:1 ratio..which is good. I personally think that parents who have more than two children are AMAZING! To handle that many is..well..amazing. Kudos to all you 'more than two, multiple baby parents' I know I couldn't handle that!

Let's say hypothetically, I got pregnant now... J would be over 2 and I think that's a good age gap. My sister and I (she's the middle one) are 2 years apart, and while growing up we did butt heads, now that we are older we are very close. I don't want to wait too long, and I told C that I wanted to be done having babies before I'm 30. Yes, it's some time away as I'm not even 25 yet... but i would like to keep them closer in age.

So there, I have told the world (well the 8 of you who follow me!) what I want right now...I don't think it will happen anytime soon, but when it does you'll be the first to know.

*end rant*

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I know that feeling. I still get it and I can't have any more kids. I totally agree, you are never stable in the way of finances... we had had waited for that we still wouldn't have kids, haha. I'd say go for it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!