Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Game 7 - History will be made

It's game day. It all comes down to Game 7 in the Stanley Cup finals. Vancouver and Boston will go head to head tonight at Roger's Arena to win Lord Stanley's Cup. I have to be honest and say that I haven't really slept at all. I was up most of the night running it through my head.. how the city will be if we win and how devastate we will be if we lose....

I remember watching the 94' game..Vancouver vs New York.  I was 6 going on 7 and I was a devoted Nucks' fan at that age. I remember settling on the floor in front of the 27" TV watching my team try to win. In the end we lost 3-2 and I was DEVASTATED! My mom told me that I sat in font of our TV for hours after the game sobbing. "We lost the game mum.. we lost!" I was never the same after that!

It took about 10 years before I started watching hockey again. I am now a devoted Canucks fan... a true believer! The final series has been..rough and tough and down right exciting. But nothing will compare to tonight's game. One team will be victorious and the other will leave the ice with their heads hung.

I don't know what else to say.. I feel sick thinking about it. One thing is for sure.. tonight's game will be an epic one! HISTORY WILL BE MADE!!!


I believe... oh do I ever!










Much love xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!