Tuesday, April 5, 2011

24 hours..no I need 36 hours in day!!

OK so it has been some time since my last post, and I feel TERRIBLE! There just isn't enough hours in the day for me! There is so much that I want to accomplish yet, by the time I find time for myself it's 11:45 and I have no wine left (p.s. my bed time is 10:00pm HA!)

I have a lot of catching up to do. And I mean A LOT. J has finally cut his 7th tooth (hasn't done that since January) He's now running and is on the go non stop all day long. He keeps me on my toes needless to say.

I have some diaper reviews to write (with pictures!), also some other products that I just have to share with you. I also want to share my thoughts on extended breastfeeding. But all in good time. I'm hoping to get a chance to sit down tonight and write some posts.

Much love!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!