Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pure Bliss....in a Blissful Booty Cloth Diaper

Yay! This is my very first cloth diaper review. I will be reviewing the Blissful Booty AIO cloth diaper (Large Celery) This is my very first AIO cloth diaper. We have been using pocket diapers and some prefold. I was hesitant to use an AIO just due to drying time. Anyways, on to the review!

I won this Blissful Booty diaper last month during a fan giveaway on their page. I was SO very excited to have won a diaper. I love winning fluff! But I was particularly excited to win this diaper. I had been reading others reviews on this diaper and I was itching to try this diaper on J.

Everyone kept saying how soft they were, and how absorbent etc etc. So when I got a call saying that it had come in, I was jumping up and down (literally)! I tore open the package and was immediately surprised on how soft the outer fabric was. Not to mention the packaging, with the great green ribbon.
What I love about the outside of this diaper:

The crossover tabs are a wonderful feature on this diaper. I chose a large diaper (My son is 25+ lbs) and it's still a little big on his. We probably could have gotten away with a medium, with that being said at least he has room to grow into it. Having the crossover tabs makes a more snug fit on his chubby belly. The out material is super soft and not scratchy like some other diapers.

The inside!

So the inside of this diaper is SO SO SO soft.(no-pill microfleece) I cannot even describe how soft the inside of this diaper is. Maybe I can compare it to how soft my son`s bum it hehe! I love the double leg gussets. That`s a feature I`ve been looking to have in my diapers. I honestly believe at they really do keep in the messiest of messes.

The laundry tabs hold on to the aplix tabs very well. I washed the diaper the day I got it and no diaper chains in my laundry! I love that!

The elastic in the back and the front of the diaper is also great. You get a good custom fit around the tummy and back. (I do have a small tear in the back of the diaper where the sewing machine missed the diaper, but that's so minor, something I can fix on my own!)

Compared to my other diapers the Blissful Booty AIO has the best inside material, hands down!

The laundering of this diaper is just like all my other pocket diapers. It took just as long as all the other ones to dry. I love that! I can tell that this is going to be my GO TO diaper. My next 'experiment' is to use it over night. Let's see if it can hold up to 14+ hours of sleep!!

Action shots!


J's first time in his new AIO diaper! All smiles!


The fit is good, but like I said before, we could have possibly fit in a medium diaper. But I'm glad we have the large. He can grow into it. The crossover tabs make for a excellent fit on his tummy. He napped in it, and there were no leaks. Now I'm just waiting for a number 2 job to see how the leg gussets hold up!


Thank you Cathy for my new diaper! I really REALLY love it! ~ Love J


I would like to thank Catherine at Blissful Booty for making a wonderful cloth diaper. I cannot wait to try more of your products and to add some more AIO to our diaper stash.

You can buy your very own Blissful Booty AIO as well as many other products over at http://www.shop.blissfulbooty.com/






Please note that all opinions expressed in this review are strictly my own. I was not compensated for this review.

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE to try the body washes and lotions. I LOVE blissful booty

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think...even if you don't like it!